Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This and That About Town.. Update!

Everybody loves Matt's sign.... Even those from out of town drive by twice and love it! Great refurbish, Matt!

And this tree is spectacular right now.... along with the new shutters and paint trim on this home... Great work!

Some Bevier homes are showplaces this summer. Look at all the pretty porches and flowers...

Riding to the Prom in style.... What a cute couple.
Hope I don't wait so long between updates. I'm not sure any of you ever check this blog anymore, and I sure don't blame ya if you've given up on us. Let us know with a comment if you are still out there! And spread the word that we'll be posting from time to time. Watch for a slide show of Prom dresses from the 2009 Prom.

2 comments:

Jean Boze said...

Hey, I check this all the time, so keep up the good work. So good to se the parade as I didn't get in to see it.

Jean Boze said...

Hey I still check in often to see what is new on this site. Keep it coming and continue doing the good work!
Jean Boze