Thursday, August 14, 2008

Now I'm lovin' that Johnny Lee!



I've never been a country music fan, but I found myself in a lawn chair on Friday night of Homecoming, watching the Johnny Lee show. I have to admit that I LOVED IT! What a great performer, and a real crowd-pleaser. He sounded great on all his hits -- "Lookin' For Love," "One In A Million," "Pickin' Up Strangers," "Prisoner of Hope," "Be There for Me Baby," "Cherokee Fiddle," "Sounds Like Love," "Hey Bartender," "Rollin' Lonely" and lots more. Between sets he graciously signed all autographs, and even went into the crowd to greet folks. Thanks to our great Homecoming Committee for bringing in these great entertainers each year! They do a fabulous job, and our Homecoming is one of the last venues where you can see such talent for FREE! ~cg

No comments: